Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Merry Christmas!

It's hard to believe that Christmas is already over! We had a wonderful time together as a family. During the week leading up to Christmas day, Abigail kept saying, "I'm so excited!" I don't think she had everything figured out this year though because we had to wake her up at 9:00 a.m. Christmas morning! (I don't think we ever let my parents sleep that late when we were younger!) Once she realized that we were actually going to open the presents under the tree, the excitement grew!

Abby kisses "Purple Dinosaur" (from Grandma Perry) while holding "Little Dinosaur" (from Nana).


Tara gives Sydney some much needed attention on Christmas Eve.

Coley helps Abigail open one of her presents.


1 comment:

  1. Tara and Coley, these pictures are precious!! Of course, I love the one with Abby and her dino's..

    ReplyDelete