Our Family

Our Family

Friday, May 20, 2011

Happy Birthday, Tara!

Well... I'm officially a year older (and wiser, too)!  It was a pretty interesting one... The night before Mother's Day, Coley got very sick.  We were pretty sure he had food poisoning because the onset was so sudden and we had eaten out for lunch that day.  We started to doubt that was the case when he still wasn't completely recovered on my birthday (Tuesday).  My birthday was nice... We spent the day together and went out to dinner that night.  Red Robin is always a fun place to go.


My sweet visiting teacher even made me a yummy coconut cake.  

Abby and Michael helped me blow out the candles.  Michael really wanted to eat cake with us... Poor little guy... it won't be long!

Unfortunately, Coley decided to share his misery.... Three days later, I ended up with the same illness.  Yuck!  Happy birthday to me from some nasty stomach bug! :)  At least it didn't happen on my actual birthday.  It's been a week since I got sick, so I am hopeful that Abigail and Michael will be spared the same fate!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I pray that they don't get it either. It looks like you had a great birthday cake. Mom

    ReplyDelete