Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Abby's First Dance Recital

Yesterday was Abby's first dance recital.  Her class performed a number called "Bumblebee Boogie."  The little girls were absolutely darling.  They didn't remember all the steps, but they sure looked like they were having fun on stage!  Abigail decided to add her own bit of creativity to the end of the dance by throwing in a few twirls.  I think she likes the stage!
 Abigail is all ready to perform.

 Abigail (far right) doesn't seem scared at all to be on stage during the dress rehearsal.

 Abigail hugs her little friend while hanging out in the dressing room during the show.

 Abigail (far left) with the rest of her cute class.  I love these girls!  They are all very sweet.  Abby and I will miss seeing them every Tuesday at dance class, but we are looking forward to next year!

5 comments:

  1. Oh Abby, I am sure you had a wonderful time at your dance recital. I love your dance costume. I love you!!
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abby, You look very beautiful in your dance costume. Looks like you had a great time. Wish I could have been there to watch you. You are growing up too fast! Love, Auntie Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww....a girl after my own heart! Grab that spotlight if you can sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Abby aunt Arlana is lovin this sweet costume. I bet you had so much fun. You look adorably sweet. Love Aunt Arlana

    ReplyDelete