Our Family

Our Family

Monday, October 10, 2011

What a difference!

Tomorrow is my six month mark with braces.  I had an appointment with the orthodondist a couple of weeks ago.  He is very pleased with how fast my teeth are moving.  I am too!  He said that I have possibly a year left, but I could be done in nine or ten months.  Yeah!

 This picture was taken in April, a few days after getting braces.


This was taken a couple of weeks ago.  There are no spaces on the top!  (The spaces on the top were closed within three months!)  There is still some crowding on the bottom, but not much.  I am amazed at how fast the new systems work.  The orthodontist was even surprised at how fast my teeth were moving.  He wanted a whole new set of pictures during my last visit.  Gotta love those cheek retractors! 


1 comment: