Our Family

Our Family

Monday, December 12, 2011

Tiny Mike

This picture of Michael was taken when we went to the Strong Museum of Play to visit Santa Claus.  We wanted this picture to show to our bishop, Tate Tischner.  He has taken to calling Michael, "Tiny Mike", because Michael is definitely not tiny nor is he likely to grow up to be.  Currently, he is greater than 97th percentile for height and is 75th percentile for weight.  While watching him crawling around on the floor, I have said to Tara, "Sweetheart, that baby is buff!"  While I am not a small man myself, Michael gets this from the Perry side of the family.  I told Tara that, when we were getting married, I knew I wanted to be good to her, but when I met her father and her brother, I KNEW I wanted to be good to her.  As for the Tiny nickname, it reminds of what my father once told me.  Never pick a fight with a man named Tiny until you have seen him first, because most Tinys are not.

1 comment:

  1. Coley, I am still laughing. Thanks so much for a good laugh tonight. I love this!!!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete