Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Call the doctor!

A few days ago while Abigail was playing with her Barbies, she came to me and very seriously said, "Mom, we need to call Dr. Bennett."  Dr. Bennett is her pediatrician.  I asked her why and she told me that her mermaid Barbie had a beard.  She didn't have the Barbie in her hand, so I had no idea what she was talking about.  I tried not to laugh as I told her that the pediatrician's office wasn't even open yet, but I was sure Barbie would be okay.

The next morning while Coley was shaving, Abby brought Barbie to our bathroom to show us how serious Barbie's medical condition really was.

Barbie really did have a beard!


We didn't call Dr. Bennett, but Dr. Mom came to the rescue with a pair of scissors.  Barbie is cured!

2 comments: