Our Family

Our Family

Friday, February 15, 2013

100th Day of School

On Monday, Abby's Kindergarten class celebrated the 100th day of school with several fun activities centered around the number 100.  Last week, her teacher sent a note home saying the students could dress up like they were 100 years old as part of the fun (if they wished).  She included several fun suggestions such as wearing a printed skirt, pearls, eyeglasses, scarf, gray hair spray, etc.  Abby told me she didn't want to do it.

Sunday night, I reminded her that the next day was the 100th day of school and once again asked if she wanted to dress up.  When she emphatically answered that she did not want to, I asked her why.  She replied, "I like being five."

I guess I can't argue with that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment