Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My Christmas Surprise

One of my Christmas surprises from Coley was a date to go to dinner (at a restuarant of my choice) and a concert called "Extravaganza of Russian Music" at the Eastman Community Music School on January 7.

We went to dinner at one of my favorite restaurants in Rochester- "Philip's European Cafe." I'm not usually a huge fan of sweet and sour sauce, but their chicken stir fry with sweet and sour sauce is delicious! They also have the most amazing desserts! Yummmm!

After dinner, we drove downtown to the concert. Student and faculty musicians from the school performed as well as an a capella men's choir called "Musica Spei." We listened to piano, violin, cello, flute, trumpet, and vocal music. It was wonderful. It was also fun to see the inside of the concert hall.

I must also say that Coley had previously made babysitting arrangements for Abigail. He definitely gets "two thumbs up" for this Christmas surprise. Thank you for a wonderful evening!

1 comment:

  1. If you ask me - the arranging the sitter is a serious thumbs up! Glad you got to have big girl time:-)

    ReplyDelete