Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Snow, Snow... Where ever I go!

So.... Abby and I are visiting family in Arizona for a couple of weeks. When we left Rochester, there was still snow on the ground, but quite a bit of it had melted due to several days of 40 degree weather. Arizona winter shouldn't be as bad as upstate NY, but Rochester had mild temperatures today along with blue skies....
This is what I saw when I looked out the window here this morning! Where are my boots? Oh yeah.... I left them in New York!


2 comments:

  1. Isn't this the most goregous view ever. I just love our back yard year round! mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful view! I think that snow must follow you everywhere you go, Tara! It's a nice thing to have follow you - so long as it's not all year long:-)

    ReplyDelete