Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, February 7, 2010

I love you, Dad!

The past several weeks have been very difficult for our family. Since receiving the news on New Years Eve that my father had cancer, life has felt like a whirlwind of events. My dad passed away on January 25, 2010, just a few weeks after his diagnosis. We miss him so very much, but we are grateful for the peace and comfort we feel through the Gospel of Jesus Christ. We are also thankful for the love and support that has been extended to our family at this time of mourning.
I love you Dad!

Dad and Tara
August 5, 2006

6 comments:

  1. Tara, I sure do love this picture of you and your dad it is so special. I am so gald that we have the Gosple of Jesus Christ in our lives. So greatful that you have stayed close to those gosple principles due to the teaching of such wonderful parents. Know that I love you and your family. My thought and prayers are with you as I know you miss your dad. Thanks for being such a special part of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that what it's all about...a life that leads towards our Savior, the Light, our Eternal family. You love your Dad and I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear about your father. I am so grateful for the peace that the gospel gives.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry to hear of the news, Tara. It's hard to lose a loved one in all circumstances, but I'm sorry that you had such a short time to digest the news before he passed away. I love you and you are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful picture! It is amazing what a difference the knowledge of the Gospel is. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tara, I"m so sorry!!! I hope you and your family are healing and getting the help and support you need. We love you!

    ReplyDelete