Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day and Birthday

Mother's Day began quite early. Abby woke up and was ready to go at 6:45 a.m.! Coley made yummy waffles for breakfast. (I was VERY glad that he didn't have early morning meetings this Sunday!) When I went downstairs, I saw what I thought were blossoms blowing in the wind outside, but all too soon realized it was snowing! At least it didn't stick to the ground!
That evening, we had birthday cake (a day early). As you can see, I had a little helper with blowing out the candles. (Abby has come a long way since her 2nd birthday last July when she started screaming, "FIRE, FIRE," when we lit the candles on her cake!)
It was a wonderful day! I'm so grateful to be a mother. I'm also grateful to have such a wonderful mother who has always been a strength and an example to me.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks Tara! You are such a wonderful mother and great example to those around you. I love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete