Our Family

Our Family

Friday, May 21, 2010

Pink or Blue?

Time seems to have a way of flying by. It's hard to believe that I can now say I'm halfway through this pregnancy! Yeah!!! While I still have a fair amount of nausea, I've been able to stop taking the anti-nausea medication without too much drama. (However, I know exactly where it is located.... just in case!)

So.... now to the real news. I had an ultrasound earlier this week and found out that we are having a baby BOY! We are all very excited! The transformation of the nursery from pink to blue will begin shortly.

5 comments:

  1. Yes, we are really, really excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea for the Duncans! And yea for boys!! There are lots of them being born right now. Kind of interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just heard you were expecting a boy!!! I am so excited and happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete