Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

More California Fun

Coley and I love living in Rochester, but I always look forward to the time I have to visit family and friends in California. Coley wasn't able to travel with us this time because of his work schedule, so Abby and I flew out west for about ten days on our own. (I'm VERY grateful that Abby is such a good traveler! She loves riding on the airplane and is not shy about making new friends!) It was wonderful to spend time with my sisters and friends and Abby was happy to have some time with her cousin, Olivia. I had to strategically plan this trip during a time after the sickness of early pregnancy had subsided and before I was so big I could hardly move. Everything worked out well, but I was pretty tired by the time I returned home to New York. I don't think there will be any more big trips until after the baby is born!

Abby and Olivia sport some funny 3-D glasses while riding in the car with Aunt Elisa.


Abby wanted to watch The Three Stooges with Gene. They both only lasted about five minutes before they were out!

Abby loves being in the water. She is all smiles here because she went swimming in Mariette's pool.
It's hard to believe that the next time we visit California, we will have a new addition to our family!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing again...Grandma thinks she has the cutest grandkids ever!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures Tara! I am so sorry we didn't meet up. I had the worst pregnancy week...Pete out of town and started to have early labor. I kept meaning to call you, but was a wreck that week! I feel horrible about not getting to see you. It looks like you had a great time. Abby is just DARLING!!!

    ReplyDelete