Our Family

Our Family

Monday, February 21, 2011

Fun at Disney World

We spent three days at Disney World at the beginning of February. It was wonderful to enjoy the magic of Disney, mild weather, and reasonably short lines. My schedule mainly revolved around Michael's needs, but Abby and Coley were ready for adventure from the moment we arrived until the time we left each day. I think Abby's favorite rides were "Dumbo" and "The Barnstormer" (roller coaster in Toon Town). Michael enjoyed "It's a Small World," but his favorite thing was "Turtle Talk with Crush." You should have seen him smiling, cooing, giggling, and kicking his feet! It was so cute! I know I've already posted lots of pictures from our trip, but you have to remember that all our family is far away, so here are some more!












1 comment:

  1. Wow Abby must have had so much fun.If I were there I would of had so much fun like Abby.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete