Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Growing

On Sunday (March 6), Michael will be five months old. He is growing so fast! Here are a few recent pictures of our "little" guy....

Michael sleeping with his favorite toy.

We set up the Exersaucer a couple of weeks ago. Michael is still pretty wobbly while sitting in it, but he loves it!

Michael wants to sit at the table with us during dinner now. He is hoping that someone will feed him some good stuff. He did try a few bites of rice cereal a few days ago, but he's not quite ready. For now, he's just happy to be part of the conversation.



5 comments:

  1. I can't believe how much he looks like Abby in that last picture in the Bumbo! Wow....super cutie pie alert:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Tara, he is really growing and is so cute. I can't wait to get ahold of him. By the way, I got the pictures today. The are gorgeous! Thank you so much.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tara! He is precious!!!! What a little doll. I love this stage- where they really start contributing to the family!!! Angelic. GREAT JOB!!! You guys need to have about 3 more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tara he is so cute.how old is he? he really looks like Abby.I like the picture of him jumping in his jumping chair.I hope you can
    leave me a comment on my blog
    Love,Sam

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling little boy Tara! He is precious.

    ReplyDelete