Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Abby's Birthday Party

Because my surgery was scheduled on Abby's birthday, we celebrated a few days later.  She had a party with a few friends from church and dance.  Since it was only 3 days after my surgery and I was supposed to be keeping lots of ice on my eye, we kept things pretty simple.  Everyone seemed to have a great time!

 Abigail wanted a Rapunzel cake.  I knew post-sugery, I wouldn't be able to do anything fancy.  This was my solution.  The writing is slanted, but keep in mind I was decorating this cake with an ice pack strapped to half of my face!



The girls are decorating a 3-D Pascal. 

The bounce house was the other answer for keeping things simple for me.  The girls had a blast! 

I love that face!  Happy birthday Abby!  I can't believe you are four years old!

1 comment:

  1. Tara, this is precious. I love the cake and I am sure Abby did too! She sure looks like she is deep in thought..
    Love ya, mom

    ReplyDelete