Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

More pictures from Grandpa's House

Before we left Grandpa's house on Saturday, we took a few more pictures.  I have so many memories of this beautiful place.  It really is one of my most favorite places on earth!

A picture of the front of the house 

Abigail loved running and playing in the backyard.

A view of the garden, barn, and pasture.

Abigail wanted her picture taken on Grandpa's tractor.

As a child, I always loved riding in the trailer behind the tractor while Grandpa was mowing the lawn.  What a treat is was for me to take pictures of my children (and husband) enjoying a ride with Grandpa!  

Grandpa looked like he was having as much fun as Coley, Abigail, and Michael!

We had such a wonderful vacation.  We all loved being with Grandpa Perry and Grandma Joyce.  I am so grateful that Coley, Abby and Michael were able to experience a little bit of this place I love so much!

2 comments:

  1. I agree...one of the most beautiful places I've ever been....aww Gradnpa Perry:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tara, I love the picture of Michael and Abbey with your Grandpa on the tractor. Look at the way Michael is looking at Grandpa. Special!

    ReplyDelete