Our Family

Our Family

Friday, April 6, 2012

An Announcement....

Baby Duncan #3 is on the way.  Our new little bundle is due October 3 (three days before Michael turns two)!  I am just past the 14 week mark, so I'm already in my second trimester.  The last two months have been pretty rough as I struggled to survive the hyperemesis once again, but things are starting to get better.  I have had help for the past several weeks with Abby and Michael as well as help with cooking, cleaning, and grocery shopping.  What a huge blessing!

For those of you who live close by and have wondered why I have basically disappeared for the past two months, this is my excuse.  I think it's a pretty good one. :)

 

5 comments:

  1. Oh how exciting. Your mom or sisters have not said a word :) yea You and Coley have the cutest babies. Hugs and Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tara I'm so thrilled for you and your precious family!
    --love ya Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to you!!
    -Diane

    ReplyDelete