Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Happy 37th Birthday, Tara!

Last Thursday, May 10, was my birthday.  Coley took the day off and Abby didn't have preschool, so we had the entire day to ourselves.  Abby and Coley made me a cake and had a great time in the kitchen.  (I baked some pumpkin cookies for Michael so he would have a treat while we all ate cake.)

In the evening, we went out to dinner.  I was so happy that food actually tasted good at this point in my pregnancy!  I went all out and ate a bacon cheeseburger! :)  Yum!
 Abby and Michael just hanging out and having fun.

 It's time to open presents.  I think Abby was at least as excited as I was.  She knew the presents didn't belong to her, but she wanted to help open them!

 Abby wanted me to wear her birthday crown from preschool.  Doesn't it look lovely?

The evening ended with birthday cake and ice cream.  I'm glad Michael didn't seem too distressed that his treat was different (due to his allergies)!

Another year older and life just keeps getting better!

4 comments:

  1. Parabens de novo amiga! It looks like the celebration was a LOT of FUN! The way you deserve it :)) Love ya! Beijos Re

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could jump right in the picture and be there with you. I am gald you had such a good day! Love you!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAIT, what?! I didn't know you were pregnant! I guess that's what I get for ignoring blogger for so long. Congratulations! Happy birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete