Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, October 31, 2010

To Be Exact....

The following is part of a conversation Abby had with my friend, Kathy, at church today while coloring a picture.....

Kathy: This crayon is black; it matches my dress.
A little later...
Kathy: This crayon is orange; it matches my jacket.
A little later....

Kathy: This crayon is green; it matches your dress.
Abby: My dress is chartreuse.

Oh, boy! Can you imagine what her Kindergarten teacher will go through in a couple of years?

3 comments:

  1. Oh.....no.....she.....didn't! That does not sound like you which leads me to believe that she's sounding like her daddy? Or perhaps she smarter than us all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...yes...she...did! :) I can guarantee that she didn't learn the word, chartreuse, from me or Coley! It was Blue's Clues. It does make me laugh when she uses the word though because she is always right on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What can you say after that...I bet Kathy's mouth dropped to the floor. Mom

    ReplyDelete