Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Abby's first day of Kindergarten

Today was Abby's first day of Kindergarten.  She was very excited to ride the bus all by herself.
This morning, she told me it was going to be a very hard day.  When I asked her if she was nervous about going to school, she quickly responded, "No."  I asked her why it was going to be a hard day.  Her response was that she was going to be working hard ALL day long! 


 Abby makes sure her bus tag is just right while waiting for the bus in our driveway.
I LOVE the fact that her bus stop to and from school is the end of our driveway!

 Abby is all smiles while waiting for the bus.

 Abby and Michael play while waiting.

And she is off!..... 

She had a great day!  When she came home, I asked her all about her first day of school.  After her report, I asked her what her favorite part of the day was.  She said, "I had two favorite parts.  One was writing a word all by myself.  The other was chasing Christopher [a neighbor friend] on the playground."  Coley is going to love hearing that his little girl is the one chasing boys on the playground! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment